måndag 20 februari 2012

Why You Should Listen to those Voices in Your Head

As I was knitting this hat I could hear a voice that kept nagging me about the size.
– It´s going to be rather big, it said.
But did I listen? Of course not.

Turns out the voice was wrong anyway. The hat wasn´t big.
It was massive.

Even if my head is on the small side – and my ability to think seems to be in correlation to the size of my brain, there is no doubt about it. This hat would be too big for most people

But maybe one could wear this instead of a burka if one was of the burka-wearing kind?
And it works much better than an anti-age cream. No wrinkles to be seen anywhere.
But enough of the bad jokes.

This hat has now been ripped and I have started again. Luckily I love the combination of the colours – brown and green/blue – so I am not feeling too miserable.

And the pattern of happy little hounds really cheer me up!


8 kommentarer:

  1. Ha ha ... Ursäkta jag borde inte skratta, men det var ju faktiskt lite kul. Jättesnygg är den i alla fall!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oj! Så det kan bli! Roligt! / Annika

    SvaraRadera
  3. Kan man hoppas på att det går att köpa det mönstret snart?. Har väntat ända sen Syfestivalen i höstas, där du hade med skisser på både hundar och katter.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Synd, men ellers en flot hue.
    Hvad er den skønne sag du har om halsen?

    SvaraRadera
  5. Ahh well, it sometimes have to happen. It looks like a very cute pattern though so I look forward to seeing the second edition.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Så synd - men tur att du vet att färgerna blir så fina ihop, och hundarna är verkligen förtjusande.

    Tack för ett gott skratt! Fotona fick mig att tänka på tröjan som kunde användas till öltält innan jag lyckades krympa den i tvättmaskinen!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Happens to the best of us. Looking on the bright side, your color work looks smashing :)

    SvaraRadera
  8. Hello! just discovered you...I love this blog, you have such a wonderful way with colour :)

    SvaraRadera